Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

So Pretty Monday



Willow is a clothing line created by Kit Willow, an Australian designer who favours soft lines with a striking diagonal crocodile skin pattern featured in her Surface Elements collection due instore in September 2012.  I love the pieces she has put together, they are very wearable for every day and individual items can easily be paired with regular items so that they are the main player in an outfit without being too out of place.

Enjoy!
























E x




3 comments:

  1. I think this is probably one of my favourite collections that I have seen in a while. I love the unusual cuts and layers of the fabric, particularly the skirt in the first picture and that gorgeous white jacket further down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these pieces are so fabulous! At first I was going to say that the first one was my favorite until I kept scrolling down. I don't know which one I like more!!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you girls like them! The last one is pretty unusual but I like the sleeves and the cut.

    E x

    ReplyDelete