Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Etsy Crush: Moondog Cottage




My Etsy crush this week is Moondog Cottage.  They offer retro, vintage pieces from estate sales.  If you're into Mad Men style, then this is the place you need to go for your broaches, earrings and necklaces.  Also with every purchase, Moondog Cottage donates a portion of their sales to WSPA - World Society for the Protection of Animals, so you can feel good about yourself before your jewellery even arrives!

I have bought many pieces from them over the years and I have always had fantastic, friendly, quick service from them.  They're even kind enough to post items to me all the way to Australia.  Here are a few of their beautiful offerings:














E x



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am off to check out some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that these pieces are pre-loved and have their own little story. Glad you both like them!

    E x

    ReplyDelete