Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Challenge Update: Day 14

Image source here



Day 14... woah, it has been a long 14 days.  I have felt quite tired over the last two weeks and it's taken my body quite a while to get used to the lack of sugar in my diet.  Twice I have felt light headed enough to have to sit down and thought "am I doing myself harm by not eating a diet full of chocolate?!" but alas, I do not think that is the case.

I will keep an eye on myself though just in case I have made myself diabetic and now I am having withdrawals or something....

No more weight lost this last week but I haven't really been exercising *shock horror!* I'd like to think I've been too busy but, to be honest everyone can squeeze a half hour walk into their day and I used to love doing that but I've been so tired lately.

What a catch 22!  Too tired to exercise because I'm not eating sugar!  RIDICULOUS!!

Hope you've all had a great week!

E x

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need to have more carbs so you'll have more energy? I'm not sure.. But yeah, it's real hard to stop eating sweets. Maybe you can bring it back and just consume some in moderation?

    ReplyDelete