Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Home Sweet Home


On the weekend I went to the beach where I grew up and no matter how many thousands of times I have been there I always find it to be a little bit magical.  So, I took some photos as it was a nice day but found it very hard to actually see the picture I was taking on my digital camera.  I was almost taking them blind so I apologise that they're a bit crooked.

This beach is also where I got the name for my blog.  There are many sea stones all along the beach and they are all different colours, some smooth, some rough and I love collecting them when I go for walks, it's kind of relaxing.

Below are just a few pics I wanted to share of my favourite place in the whole world:













Do you have a favourite place you like to go to?

 E x


1 comment: