Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Challenge Update: Day 7

Image: www.taste.com.au


One of my favourite things is my dad's pikelets with strawberry jam and cream.  It's a bit of an Australian morning tea treat and my dad makes the best.

I have missed these the most this week as he makes them at least once a week and I'm staring at another 43 days without them.

On the up side I have lost 1kg already!  I can't believe it's only been a week but the scales say it happened so it must be true.  To give you an idea of what I am like, my height is 174cm or 5' 9" and I was 71kg or 156.5 pounds.  I'm not really doing this to lose weight but I wouldn't mind losing a few kilos in the process to start getting ready for some summer fun!

I do have the following confessions though.  During the last 7 days I have (accidentally) had:
  • 1/2 teaspoon of a friend's sticky date cheesecake (I'd never tried one before... DIVINE!)
  • 1 glass red wine with my spaghetti bolognaise (see my last post )
  • 1 teaspoon of honey in a cup of tea (I had a sore throat)
So overall for my first week I don't think I did too badly since I think I was eating a piece of chocolate almost everyday and I consider myself to be more of a savoury person!

I will keep on keepin' on and let you know next Sunday how I'm going.

Here's hoping you're having a fantastic Sunday!

E x


No comments:

Post a Comment