Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Challenge Update: Day 14

I have been craving a chocolate torte* from three days after I started this challenge. I crave it so much just a tiny bit of saliva escapes from my mouth occasionally.

This challenge is proving to be more difficult than I thought...

A few days ago all I could think about was sugar. Even just sugar granules, putting them on my tongue and letting them dissolve into my mouth. Sorry, this isn't going to be a 50 Shades of Sugar post.

This week my confessions are:
• one date scone
• one tiny bite of almond date slice

I was at a low point at those times but it still hasn't made me fall off the wagon completely so I'll keep charging ahead and we'll see if it gets any better.

E x

* Image from www.finecooking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment