Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

The 50 Day No Sugar Challenge!



I have decided to join the 50 Day No Sugar Challenge and it starts today! 

From doing a quick Google search I can see many 30 day sugar free challenges are out there but I have decided to be hard core and follow Natalie Carter's 50 Day No Sugar Challenge (click here for more information).

Unfortunately, I was too late to register as I only decided this morning that I would do it, but I will follow the challenge the best that I can using her guidelines:
  1. Post a daily pic of your low sugar meals (I will forget to do this one so I won't even try)
  2. Full fat natural dairy products only (I only drink Oat milk now but that should be ok right?!)
  3. Check food labels for grams of sugar - more than 6g per 100g is a no go!
  4. Exercise to boost your results
  5. No processed foods / oils / sugars
  6. No artificial sugars or HFCS!  (will need to look that one up...)
  7. Eat 1 - 2 low sugar fruits (grapefruit, rhubarb, berries, apple and rockmelon)
  8. Use hashtag #50DaysNoSugar #day_ (is this a twitter thing?)
Natalie's blog also has some great healthy recipes to help you lose fat and fantastic fitness ideas so please check out the rest of her blog as well.

I'll try to post weekly Sunday summaries on how I am going in this challenge. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment